We at Evolution have over 15 years of experience in the building industry in both mechanical and electrical installations from small extensions to large scale commercial projects. This experience has provided us with an excellent foundation for our team so as to build an innovative, knowledge based, customer focused organization.
All our products are manufactured in Europe. We make sure to check that the products we are selling are rigidly tested in the factories so that they suit the Irish climate and exceed their minimum compliance requirements with the associated European regulations.
Because we deal directly with the manufacturers of all our products, we in Evolution are able to provide the most up to date information and superior products to our customers, all at very competitive prices.
Welcome to tomorrow's world today
Why decide to invest in renewable energy systems?
- Green energy is a more viable alternative to traditional fossil or fossil originating energy sources.
- You will see a real and guaranteed return on your investment.
- You will save money on your energy costs from the moment your system is turned on, whether it is by heating your home and/or providing hot water and/or generating free electricity.
- You will be helping the environment for future generations to come by significantly reducing your home’s carbon footprint.
- You will add real value to your property should you wish to sell at a future date. This is due to your energy rating being at a much higher rating than a similar property with conventional systems installed.
All our systems are tested by our technicians and incorporated into different circulation configurations (underfloor, radiators, fan coil units) so we can maximize their efficiency, control strategy and comfortt levels for our clients before installation.
There are very few people who can deny that there has been a real change in our worldwide climatic conditions over the last number of years. How much of these changes are due to man made influences is hard to determine, but it is apparent that we are having a negative impact on our environment. It is obvious that the longer we defer our actions to try and improve our environmental responsibility the harder it will be to stop or reverse the harsh consequences that will occur. Our systems will prevent literally tons of carbon dioxide and other harmful gases being released into the atmosphere per year from each of our client’s homes which is not only beneficial to them immediately but gives them satisfaction that they have helped to improve our environment for the future.